What We Do
The Living Picture Company is a registered advertising and media agency in Shillong. We are a cutting-edge advertising, marketing, media consultancy & production house specialized in media campaigns, print / graphics designs, training kit development, TV & Radio productions, research work, live events, and e-commerce.
Our communication programs and messages are designed and crafted to effectively influence behavior and change public opinion of our target audience. Our in-depth advertising and marketing know-how, our extensive national and international media experience along with our deep understanding and insight of the North East Region helps us to develop solutions to achieve our clients’ objectives, despite many topographical and social challenges.
Blending innovative ideas with modern and traditional techniques to create a campaign that is target-specific and effective, we are unconventional yet professional in our approach and backed by solid industry credentials and quantifiable results across multiple government / private sector projects.
We are (presumably) the only fully-fledged advertising and marketing company in Shillong with the required infrastructure and professionals on board.
Towards our goal of reaching out to the masses through effective media tools, the company has undertaken projects that includes documentary films (Doordarshan Kendra, Shillong, Doordarshan Kendra Aizawl, Programme Production Centre(PPC) Prasar Bharati, Guwahati & Central Government Customs Commissionerate and National Blindness Control Program), TV spots, Back-lit Print displays at Metro Stations of Delhi during Common Wealth games 2010, online advertisement campaign on Yahoo, Meghalaya representatives at B2B, SATTE, New Delhi 2010 for Directorate of Tourism, Govt.of Meghalaya, Merchandize and mobile van for State TB control Society and Meghalaya AIDS Control Society, Street plays and advertising campaign for RSBY, IEC-BCC state-wide campaigns under NRHM(National Rural Health Mission) and MHIS (Megha Health Insurance Scheme) for Govt. of Meghalaya, developing information Education and Communication (IEC) materials and Media Training & Consultancy for local NGOs and educational institutions.
- Marketing Services: Strategy, messaging, branding, research, media plans, new product development, product/service launch, merchandising & packaging.
- Advertising Services: Creating & implementing advertising campaigns, including ads, online advertising, brochures, presentations, indoors & outdoors, promotions on electronic & print media.
- Other services related to Advertising: Promotional items (t-shirts, caps, umbrellas, bags, key chains, pens etc.), IEC Van / Vehicle graphics, road shows, signages, display advertising in airport, metro stations & shopping malls etc.
- Public Relations: Designing and implementing public relation campaigns, including press releases/ PSA’s, Media/ Press Kits, Presentations, invitations, community campaigns.
- Events: Conducting community-based events like live shows, talent competitions, indigenous games, street plays etc.
- Production (Pre & Post): Research & Script writing, Documentary filmmaking, TV/Radio Spots, docudramas, photo shoot, videography, jingles/soundtrack composition, post production.
- Document preparation services: Proof-reading, editing, marketing and business plan writing, publication layout, presentations, content writing.
- IT enabled services: Office automation customized IT-based solutions, online advertising, web designing, software development.
- Graphics Design Services: Brochure, leaflet, pamphlet, poster, calendar, outdoor media, storybooks & online media.
Past Performance in Govt. Sectors
We have worked with various organizations across multiple sectors.
Our client list includes:
- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Govt. of Meghalaya
Work undertaken: Implementation of IEC/BCC campaign across Meghalaya for 3 consecutive years (2009, 2010, 2011)
- Meghalaya State Vector Born Disease Control Society, Govt. of Meghalaya
Work undertaken: IEC campaign for the year 2010-11
- Rastriya Swasthya Bima Yogana (RSBY), Govt. of Meghalaya
Work undertaken: IEC/BCC campaign for the year 2010-11
- Meghalaya AIDS Control Society (MACS), Govt. of Meghalaya
Work undertaken: Designing and supplying IEC material also giving the support in terms of providing customized IEC Van
- State TB Control Society, Govt. of Meghalaya
Work undertaken: Designed and implemented IEC activities during a week-long world TB Day celebration (2010)
- Directorate of Tourism, Govt. of Meghalaya
Work undertaken: Online advertising campaign on Yahoo.com (2009), Ad campaign in N.Delhi metro stations during commonwealth games (2010), Production of 60 Sec. TV promo on Meghalaya tourism (2012).
- Commissioner of Customs(Preventive),NE Region, Govt. of India
Work undertaken: Documentary film entitled “Guardians by the gates” (2009)